ASUC AGM and Awards 2019
- Friday 15 November at One Moorgate Place, London EC2.
- Bookings are now open for this year’s event. Members can book their place here.
- The day will commence with a members-only AGM followed by a drinks reception and three-course lunch for all guests. Following the lunch, there will be entertainment from Gerald Ratner, after which the awards ceremony will commence to acknowledge the successes of ASUC members throughout the year.
Subsidence Forum Training Day 2019
- The 2019 Subsidence Forum Training Day will be held on Thursday 17 October at Tewin Bury Farm, Welwyn Garden City.
- Delegate bookings for the event will open on Monday 5 August. All booking details including the cost of attending are now available on the website.
ASUC Meetings Programme 2019
- Executive Meetings:
17 January, 2 May and 19 September
- Summer General Meeting: Thursday 6 June
- AGM, Lunch & Awards: Friday 23 November
INFORMATION AND PRESENTATIONS FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS
ASUC AGM and Awards – November 2018
- Friday 23 November at One Moorgate Place, London EC2.
- The guest speaker for the Awards was Paul Sinha – best known from ITV’s popular quiz show ‘The Chase’ – who lived up to his promise to be an entertaining and amusing host
- ASUC awards winners are listed here: 2018 Award Winners
- Thanks to our sponsors for making it such a good event:
- Headline Sponsor: MPW INSURANCE BROKERS
- Event & Award Sponsors: Geostructural Solutions, Kene Partners, Knightbuild and MD Insurance Services
SUBSIDENCE FORUM TRAINING DAY
2018’s Training Day was held on Wednesday 17th October at Tewin Bury Farm, Welwyn, AL6 0JB. The new format of having a rolling programme of practical demonstrations proved very popular with the delegates (despite the rain) and provided a more hands on approach to learning. Demonstrations included:
- Site investigation – trial pit, borehole
- CCTV Drainage survey/investigation
- Arboricultural Inspection
- Piling Types
- Masonry repairs/strengthening
ASUC Annual General Meeting & Awards Lunch – November 2017
2017’s AGM & Awards Lunch took place on Friday 24 November at Cafe de Paris, London with guest speaker Eddie ‘the Eagle’ Edwards. To read more on this event as well as all our Award Winners – visit this page.