We are delighted to announce Delta’s General Manager, Jason Derry has been awarded “Employee of the Year” at the Property Care Association (“PCA”) Best Practice Awards.
Jason is a CSSW qualified Waterproofing Design Specialist who works from Delta HQ, specialising in technical advice. Jason is responsible for technical training. He has significant experience in advising on a variety of areas from basement drainage to resin injection systems to clients, contractors, and technicians. Jason’s time is focused on contractors training, which includes on-site training, he also works closely with clients in trouble shooting and successful product mixing and application.
Jason was nominated for the Award by his colleagues for his caring, respectful, and committed approach to his work.
Jason was presented with his accolade at the Property Care Association’s annual Best Practice Awards, held at the University of Warwick on Thursday 20 July.
Jason was among nine winners across a range of categories to recognise excellence in the Structural Waterproofing Sector.
- Arti Structural Waterproofing – Small Contractor of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- Site Sealants Ltd – Mid/large Contractor of the Year (Structural Waterproofing)
- Dryfix Preservation Ltd – Innovation Winner
- Natural Cement – Sustainability Winner
- Richardson and Starling Ltd – Project of the Year Winner
- Timberwise UK Limited – Training & Staff Development Winner
- South East Timber and Damp Ltd – Website of the Year Winner (Small Company)
- Preservation Company of Scotland – Website of the Year Winner (Med/Large Company)
- RTC Group – Outstanding Customer Service Winner
- Jason Derry – Employee of the Year Winner
On winning his badge of honour, Jason said “What an amazing night at the Property Care Association Best Practice Awards!”
“I wasn’t aware that I had been nominated for an award, so was completely shocked and ridiculously excited to be named ‘Winner’ in the category of ‘Employee of the Year’ 2023. I was, and still am completely blown away!!
“Congratulations to all of the winners and well done to everyone who had entered the awards. I believe this year was one of the most entered, which makes my award even more special.”
He concluded “Thank you to all at the PCA, the evening was amazing, as was the International Structural Waterproofing Conference #ISWC23. A big THANK YOU, to the #DeltaTeam.”
Steve Hodgson, Chief Executive of the PCA, said: “Our members tackle a range of issues that can affect people’s homes and businesses, buildings of national importance or major infrastructure.
“Their talent and skills are highly valued, and our 2023 Best Practice Awards are an opportunity to celebrate the expertise and experience of our members.
“I congratulate Jason on the professionalism and commitment to quality service that is recognised with this award.”
To find out more about the PCA, visit: www.property-care.org